Services for BuyersI will help you buy your home:
- Use my knowledge of the market and of Fraser Valley neighbourhoods to help you create a list of your needs and wants to pinpoint your ideal home.
- Go over what you can afford and get you prequalified for a mortgage, review all costs, so you know what to expect.
- Give you information on market trends, review home types and neighbourhoods, make a “must have” and a “nice to have” list and keep track once you start looking at homes.
- Access contacts with other REALTORS® to quickly locate homes and make appointments for you to view them.
- Help you adopt a sound negotiation strategy and negotiate on your behalf. Offers will be presented in person for the best response.
- Recommend mortgage brokers, home inspectors, lawyers, insurance agents, trades and others.
- Explain the many forms and terms used in a real estate transaction.
Services for Sellers
To maximize your resale value, I’ll: ·
- Listen to what you want, and then together we’ll develop a strategic plan to sell your home.
- Provide options on how you can position your home and the likely outcome of each option
- Customize a marketing plan, which includes listing your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) www.mls.ca, and on www.realtylink.org, www.rolyalepage.ca, on www.lynnpedersen.ca and on Facebook
- Build a negotiating strategy before receiving any offers and make sure you understand your options.