Show Well Sell Well Course Outline
- To register the course visit http://www.fvcontinuingeducation.ca/register.html
- To view the current schedule for Show Well / Sell Well please view the ONLINE BROCHURE
- You can also call the Continuing Education Registration Office at: Phone: 604-533-4227
Show Well/ Sell Well
A three-hour session focusing on simple, cost-effective changes that increase your home's appeal and market value. We'll cover:
- Positioning your home to sell
- Get the most value for the least cost
- Styling and colour trends
- Feng Shui
- Setting the stage
- Planning ahead – whether you're selling next year or in five years.
Courses include a 90-page book, colour wheel, handouts, refreshments & door prizes!
The seminar is also suited to anyone looking for simple, yet effective ways to ‘freshen up’ their home décor. You will learn current colour trends and find out where and how to shop. The course is divided into 3 90 minute topics:
Colour Impact, the first topic, deals with understanding colour and how it works in your home and life. This is an excellent starting point to learning how to confidently personalize your home and decor with today’s styles and colours. Includes classroom samples and a student take-home information binder.
Staging Your Home To Sell, is the second topic. Get your home ready to sell for the best price in today’s market. Learn cost-effective ways to make your home just sparkle! Includes checklists and information to get you started. Home staging is just starting in Canada, but throughout much of the US, thanks to the popular shows on HGTV, it has been an industry standard for over ten years and statistics show that homes that use staging techniques show well, sell well, for more money and in less time than homes not staged.